TAKE ACTION IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
Join with others to implement Food Charter strategies.
- Read the Food Charter, where you’ll discover strategies you can put to work in your workplace, school, health care facility, or broader community.
- Visit the Resources page, where you’ll find downloadable resources, like guides and toolkits, that can help you advance Food Charter strategies.
- Find the Food Network in your community, and attend the next meeting to get involved.
- Become a Food Charter Champion! Tell us what you’re doing to advance Food Charter strategies in your community by filling out the form below.
- Join the discussion on the Minnesota Food Charter. Follow—and join—the conversations on the Food Charter by ‘liking’ the Minnesota Food Charter on Facebook or tweeting using the hashtag #mnfoodcharter.
Be a Food Charter Champion