We are pleased to invite you to be a part of a new tool: The Minnesota Food Charter Champion Map.
This map was developed by the Learning and Capacity Building Action Team of the Minnesota Food Charter Network. The map is intended to help people connect with information, resources, and others doing similar work in order to support learning, idea sharing, and alignment with the Minnesota Food Charter. It is based entirely on crowd-sourced data mapped in real time. In other words, it is a grassroots way to demonstrate the collective power of our Food Charter work.
- Add your project and contact info to the map so others can learn about your great work
- Explore the work happening across Minnesota to implement the Minnesota Food Charter
- Make connections with others doing similar (or different) work
- Indicate how your work is aligned with the strategies of the Minnesota Food Charter
Other features of the map include:
- A help menu to provide an overview of map functionality and to assist in troubleshooting potential issues
- A link to a feedback survey so you can help us improve current and future versions of the map
- An infographic showing the distribution of projects across the different domains of the Minnesota Food Charter
- Capabilities to search, print, and download map data
Questions about the map or adding your project?
- Contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to explore this new tool!
Noelle Harden, facilitator of the Learning and Capacity Building Action Team
Nicole Helgeson, member and map-master of the Learning and Capacity Building Action Team