Across the state of Minnesota, people just like you are hosting conversations and work sessions to help advance Food Charter strategies. If you’re interested in attending, stay tuned to this page to learn more about upcoming events.
Or, if you’re interested in hosting an event in your community, click here to submit the details, and we’ll get your event information added to the site!
MINNESOTA FOOD CHARTER IN ACTION SERIES
Nine events are happening across the state in November and December to bring together community members to advance healthy food access. All are welcome to attend! More info here.
- Sherburn: November 13, 2017
- St. Cloud: November 17, 2017
- Moorhead: November 20, 2017
- Bemidji: November 25, 2017
- Morris: November 28, 2017
- St. Paul: November 29, 2017
- Red Wing: November 30, 2017
- Mt. Iron: December 1, 2017
- Marshall: December 6, 2017
Want to add your event? Click here to tell us about an event you’re hosting in your local community!