Share your enthusiasm for creating healthy food access for all Minnesotans.
Your support of the Minnesota Food Charter will be crucial in helping advance the work across the state.
- Host a food access event in your community. Fill out the form below to tell us about it—and we may feature it on Minnesota Food Charter promotional channels and our event page!
- Like us on Facebook, follow the #mnfoodcharter hashtag on Twitter, or sign up for our newsletter. We’ll give you news and ideas you can use to make change and to share with your friends and colleagues.
- View, download, and share the Food Charter.
- View, download, and share the mini-guides or Schools Leader Guide.
- View and share clips from our video library.
Submit Your Event