TAKE ACTION IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
Join with others to implement Food Charter strategies.
- Read the Food Charter, where you’ll discover strategies you can put to work in your workplace, school, health care facility, or broader community.
- Visit the Resources page, where you’ll find downloadable resources, like guides and toolkits, that can help you advance Food Charter strategies.
- Find the Food Network in your community, and attend the next meeting to get involved.
- Become a Food Charter Champion! Tell us what you’re doing to advance Food Charter strategies in your community by filling out the form below.
- Visit the Minnesota Food Charter Champion Map! Explore work happening across the state to implement Minnesota Food Charter Strategies, add your project to the map, and make connections with others doing similar work.
- Join the discussion on the Minnesota Food Charter. Follow—and join—the conversations on the Food Charter by ‘liking’ the Minnesota Food Charter on Facebook or tweeting using the hashtag #mnfoodcharter.